Hyatt Regency DFW, located adjacent to terminal C, offers complimentary covered self-parking for overnight hotel guests for the nights they stay in the hotel. In addition, parking is complimentary for guests dining with us in Mister G's, Jacob's, or Ace's Bar.
Clearance is 6ft. 6in.
All overnight guests must have their parking ticket (toll booth ticket) validated by the electronic validation system at the Front Desk. Hotel will validate tickets for overnight guests, and those persons dining in one of on our on property restaurants. No parking while traveling permitted in the Hyatt parking lots unless booking our 3-night or 7-night Park-Stay-Fly package. Click here for details on these Park-Stay-Fly package options.
If a guest is leaving their car while traveling:
- $22.00 per day in terminal parking areas inside the airport or $20 if using their TollTag
- $11.00 per day in express parking, uncovered or $13 for covered
- $9.00 per day in remote parking on airport grounds
- $2.00 for 0-30 minutes
- $3.00 for 30 minutes-2 hours
- $6.00 for 2-4 hours
- $9.00 for 4-6 hours
- $22.00 for 6-24 hours w/ toll tag $20.00
Cars, Rv's and Vans only. NO RV hook-up service available.
Valet parking for short-term meetings and events is $12.00 per day.